Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Happy Birthday to Olivia!

Two years ago today I gave birth to our little girl Olivia. I have been reminiscing a lot of those 9 months of my pregnancy and the past two years since she was born. They have gone by so incredibly fast I can't believe it!


 Our first look at her... 3:19pm she was born into this world. We didn't know she was a girl until this moment.
The most incredible moment.

 7lbs 9oz

 Daddy's girl from the start



I remember reading a parenting book on discipline right after she was born. I read a part about disciplining a 2 year old and I remember how far away 2 years old seemed then.... it wasn't.


She is two...




And such a joy!
 
 I have always wanted to be a mother but I must say that I truly never knew how amazing it could be. Yes, there is so much responsibility that comes with it, many fears and so many unknowns. But never have I trusted in the Lord as much as I do know. Never have I had to lean on Him for strength and courage as I find myself doing now. Never have I prayed so much in my life! Never have I known more how desperate I am for a Savior as my child has brought out sin in my heart I never knew was there. And I am thankful for it!

Now I understand why God say's children are a blessing from him.

They drive us to the foot of His cross. 

I praise my Lord for the past 2 years and I pray for many many more!

Happy Birthday Olivia :)


No comments:

Post a Comment