Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 26, 2012

Much to do....

I have lots to share! The past few months have been pretty eventful, even though I have been pretty much MIA in the "blog world"... but I am now back and ready to get my blogging on... (sorry, sometimes I think I'm funny and I know I really am not...)


Today - my to-do list is really long and it is getting checked off VERY slowly... I'm not sure I'll accomplish it all today... probably not.... but I'm going to try...


On top off my ever-growing to-do list, I'm (still) trying hard to potty train Olivia... so far there have been no accidents today! But that means half my day has been spent in the bathroom...  :)


     
Sometimes I feel like this is the only thing I ever accomplish in a day!  






















Haha... sometimes surviving is all we moms can do! But I must say that as I survive the day to day routines of life I continually feel blessed by all that the Lord has given me and each moment that I have to spend with my precious little girl!

Last week - was really fun! We made a trip to Florida! I'll post more about it soon but for now I will just give a glimpse of our fun!









Stephenie




No comments:

Post a Comment