Ok, so my life isn't anything out of the ordinary. Probably a bit boring. Very average. My writing is not the greatest and sometimes I may not make too much sense (you can tell me if I am not making sense). But I'm starting this blog because I need a place to let me thoughts out. I need a place where i can be real and open. I need to talk about the little things in my life. As insignificant and ordinary as my life and my thoughts may seem I know that I am working for and living for a King, my King, Jesus Christ. I have a purpose in this life. I have a higher calling! I want to bring Him Glory in my every moment of life!
About a year ago I started to feel very empty. Empty of feelings and thoughts and emotions. I didn't want to think much about anything, even God, and I was starting to question if God really cared about me personally... does He care what I do? does He have a plan for my life? does He want me? The wonderful thing is that through some recent (and even tragic) events in my life, God has shown me once again His love for me. He has shown me His true plan for me and His desires for me! Praise God! So I now feel full of thoughts... of God and of life. I am in complete awe of Him! And I just have so much that I want to write! So, here starts my blog... of my life, my passionate love and faith for my Savior Jesus, my family and probably so much more!
So for all who read, thank you for listening to me... I love and appreciate your friendship and prayers!
Stephenie
i will always be listening. even when the words are scattered, you can trust that i will hear your heart and that alone will keep me coming back for more.
ReplyDelete