Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Morning Laughs

This was the start to my morning...

Scene one:
Me- "Olivia, let's go on the potty"
Olivia - "I need to find my princesses first" (small plastic Disney princesses that she can dress herself)
Me - "Ok"
Olivia - "Mommy, I'm missing some dresses, I can't find them"
Me - "Ok, honey, we'll look for them after breakfast"
Olivia - "I think they dis-o-teered" (translate: disappeared)
Me - "Oh really!?"
Olivia - "Yeah, I think sin took them!"
Me - "Oh boy, that's not good!" (chuckle)

Scene two:
Bryan is laughing in the other room

Me - (as I am getting Olivia ready to go to the bathroom) "When I was a kid I used to be convinced that Angel's would take my toys"
Olivia - "Why mommy? Angels are good!" (chuckle)

Scene three:
As she is saying this I am lifting her onto the potty - she has her princess dolls in her hand. She starts to throw them on the floor so she can hang onto the potty but as she is throwing them one slips out of her hand and.. you guessed it, plop, right into the potty

Me - "Uh, oh, don't pee.... Dont Pee....DONT PEE!!!"

 Too late - Cinderella was in the pot - and so was the pee

Now we are laughing hysterically...

Needless to say, there is only one way to get the princess out...

The things we do for our children...

It's great to start the morning in laughter :)

Stephenie


No comments:

Post a Comment