Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

A peek into our summer...

Our summer is going fast...  And I haven't had a chance to blog as much as I would like...We have been very busy trying to get things done around the house before our little munchkin is here in September... No excuse... I'll get better I promise...

By the pictures it looks like we've "played" more that "worked" but I just tend to take more pictures of the playing then the working.... but we have worked a lot! Cleaning and organizing and fixing things around the house... I just can't sit still...

I hope to get most of our projects done by the end of this month (haha) so that I can relax most of August while I wait for this baby to come... But we all know that the household to-do list never ends... so I think I'm dreaming...

Anyways... Here is a peek into our summer so far...
Painting our fence in the back...

Me & my preggo self sat & read magazine in my comfy chair...

She is my BIG Helper... She loves to help with EVERYTHING!

Aunt Cierra graduated from Kindergarten!!! Congratulations Aunt C!!!!

Sandbox Fun

Pool Fun

Yearly 4th of July Celebration at Bay Days!

Time with Best Friends from Church...

Two VBS's!

More VBS Fun!

More Pool Fun
There are my feet again... propped up...


Why can't a pregnant woman hit a golf ball??? (Seriously, this was the last time I did that.. I almost pulled a muscle)
She's a great mini-golfer...  










No comments:

Post a Comment