Where in the world have I been all this time!? It's been over a month in a half since my last post and almost 3 months since I've actually written anything! I'll get better about that, I promise. But I do have a pretty good excuse anyways... here it is...
September 19th, 2012 we welcomed this little man into our family...
Brayden Scott Fitz - 8 lbs 9 oz
The last two months of my pregnancy were very tiring and rough so that is the main reason for my absence. I was physically and mentally exhausted and really had very little to share with the blog world (if I would have blogged then it would have probably just been complaining about aches and pains! It was probably best I stayed away..)
But now my little guy is here! He is 3 1/2 weeks old now and we are all adjusting very well. He is such a good baby and I'm absolutely in love with him. Even though he is very demanding, always always wanting to eat, I don't mind at all. I feel so blessed to be able to be home and to be able to devote my time to my babies.
And all in all I am feeling much better mentally and physically (a little tired from getting up so much at night, but at least my whole body doesn't hurt like it did before he was born, that was rough).
Here are some more pictures of our family...
| Our whole family together for the first time |
| Brayden's first browns game at 4 days old! |
Thanks for stopping by to see our new addition!
Upcoming posts... in case you were wondering!
~HOMESCHOOL: I started homeschooling Olivia this year for preschool! I'll be posting on that very soon...
~CLEANING PLAN: I'm working on a housekeeping schedule (i'm obsessive like that). I love a clean home, but my time is very precious and I don't want to be cleaning my home ALL the time so Im working on a new and improved cleaning routine... I'll post that soon!
~Steph
No comments:
Post a Comment