Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

New Year Blogging

One big New Years resolution I have is to blog regularly. I know many people hate New Years resolutions because they never keep them, but I truly appreciate and love having goals and having something to aim at. I know I won't keep them perfectly, I may even fail completely, but most likely I will progress in some slight way. I may improve a little, I may loose a pound, I just may eat a bit healthier... And that makes it worth it.

So ill post more later on all my New Years resolutions but back to blogging... My goal is to blog daily Monday through Friday... To encourage me to do this I've chosen daily"themes" for my blog to help give me some direction on what to write every day..

So here are my ideas...

~ Monday's Mommy Moment (Serious or not so serious things things that us moms can relate to)
~Tuesday's Table Talk (What I'm cooking this week or a featured dish)
~Wednesday's Wisdom (something that has stuck out to me in the Bible this week)
~Thursday's Thought (any other random thoughts)
~Friday's Photos (Pictures!)

(This does not mean that I will not be posting other blog posts. I will still write as other things come to mind. Like I said, this is primarily to give me motivation and direction)

I'm hoping these will be fun and entertaining to read... they may not but I figured I need to give something a try to help me to blog more often. I kind of like the idea.

Well, for today (being that it's Tuesday) I'll post a little something about food. More to come... :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm very much looking forward to 2013!

Stephenie



No comments:

Post a Comment