Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, February 17, 2013

Right in the middle

In the book I'm reading "Loving the little years" by Rachel Jankovic, the author talks about how she wrote the book as she is right smack dab in the middle of the "Little years". She didn't wait to be way past the little years in order to share all she is learning from her experiences but wanted to  share as she is going through this time raising children - and because of this she can relate so clearly! She knows how much moms need encouragement, because she needs it too.

This is my prayer for my life too (and this blog). I am learning a lot right now as I am smack dab in the middle, and I want to be able to share with others as I am going through all of this. I so need encouragement and I know all moms at this stage of the game do too.

Many times I feel like I'm the only one that is falling apart at the seams, I really don't have it all together folks. But I know I'm not alone. I need Christ. You do too. I need encouragement. You do too. Maybe you are not as deep in the trench as I am (maybe you are deeper [see last post]). But I know there are moms that are where I am at.

So, my prayer is that we as moms will encourage one another in The Lord often. Lifting one another up. Being there for one another, loving on one another and praying for one another.

So, lets do this!

Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment