Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Winter Blessings


January & February


 So what have we been up too these cooooold and wintery days???? 
Well.... in between the chaos, boredom and some mayhem we've had some fun moments...


We've had some reading and cuddle time...

Brady hangs out with me in this sling - he prefers not to be put down, the booger.

Creepy Eyes

We've had some salon dates

I talk in a french(ish)? accent and pretend I'm a high end hair dresser and exclaim excitedly that her hair is "just BEAUTIFUL darling" while doing her hair  (Sorry Olivia, your mamma's not normal) 

Brady is getting so big - holding his head up and rolling onto his tummy all the time <3 
Olivia got "tatted" up
We have a comedian on our hands here... he gets me every time! (hahahah)
Olivia does school at home

Hand prints
Made a 'fff - fff - frog" for Letter "F" week

First time in a restaurant high chair - my little maaan (("sob"))
Olivia's first ride on a Ferris Wheel at IX Center (I was scared outta my mind)
"Put your hands up on my hips, when I dip you dip we dip"
I can't - He's so big ((Gulp & heart breaks a little))



I love my family - sometimes in the midst of the mundane (or as in my case lately - chaotic) every day life it is easy to forget how blessed I really am and how precious these moments with my babies are... I am so very very blessed. xoxo

Psalm 127: 3 "Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him." (NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment